Our Business Development team collaborates with clients in developing treatment solutions. Phebra welcomes clients to make contact to discuss their ideas for formulation, registration and/or supply of new products. Clients may use Phebra as a resource for specialist development, formulation and manufacture of small volume or difficult products.
Phebra also reviews opportunities to partner with companies planning to introduce critical medicines into Australia and South-East Asia. As a fully integrated pharmaceutical company, Phebra offers manufacturing, regulatory, pharmacovigilance, medical information, sales, marketing and distribution services.
Our product development and regulatory teams can assist with concepts of design, packaging and product formulation.
In-licensing of Hospital Specialty Products
Phebra is actively licensing specialty pharmaceutical products to market and distribute in the Asia Pacific region. We have, and seek, successful partnerships with:
- Specialty pharmaceutical companies with no representation in the Asia Pacific region who are looking for a commercialisation partner;
- Multinational pharmaceutical companies that wish to divest proprietary products;
- Biotech companies with products in late-stage clinical development.
Our experienced Sales and Marketing team have a strong understanding of the local market to successfully drive commercialisation of new products.
Our business focus is hospital specialty pharmaceuticals particularly in therapeutic areas and drug classes of:
- central nervous system
- emergency cardiovascular
- in vivo diagnostic dyes and agents
- infusion solutions, intravenous additives and electrolyte replacement solutions
- specialty pharmaceuticals
Out-licensing of Phebra’s Products
Phebra is interested in partnering with international companies who are interested in commercialising our product range. Companies with potential in-licensing or out-licensing inquiries are welcome to contact Phebra. For more information on how we might be able to collaborate, please email us for a confidential discussion at firstname.lastname@example.org.